LQ Toronto Forums  

Go Back   LQ Toronto Forums > Madina Arabic Books > Advanced Questions

Old 06-02-2009, 07:54 AM

Default need help with course outline

assalam aleikum,

I was interested to know if may be it is already available. I have read the handy index in the end of book 2 and 3. It touches up on lesson goals.

I was think in devising something similar to this in where there will be Arabic and English underneath in an outline format. Similar to college class syllabus.

I find this way of giving students a look ahead of the lessons they will be able to calculate how much time is needed to understand the subject along with their studies.

The problem I have, is the Book pdf are secure and appear to be images. My typing in Arabic is so slow that I might not be alive when I finish.

Any body have some ideas or maybe even have done this already. It also serves as a quick guide to go back and tackle weak areas.

barakaAllahufeekum

wassalam aleikum
Old 09-02-2011, 11:30 AM

Default Index

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcozzy View Post
assalam aleikum,

I was interested to know if may be it is already available. I have read the handy index in the end of book 2 and 3. It touches up on lesson goals.

I was think in devising something similar to this in where there will be Arabic and English underneath in an outline format. Similar to college class syllabus.

I find this way of giving students a look ahead of the lessons they will be able to calculate how much time is needed to understand the subject along with their studies.

The problem I have, is the Book pdf are secure and appear to be images. My typing in Arabic is so slow that I might not be alive when I finish.

Any body have some ideas or maybe even have done this already. It also serves as a quick guide to go back and tackle weak areas.

barakaAllahufeekum

wassalam aleikum

Assalamu Alaikum brother

I have prepared somithing like this for book 1 and for more than half of the book 2. it can be very useful, as you mentioned, and also for revision and to quickly identify your weak areas, go back and strengthen yourself.

Have you prepared it yourself or found it somewhere else?? i am interested to have it. can you send me the files you have?

Also let me know if you want to have a look at the files i have compiled.

Jazak Allahu Khai

wassalamu alaikum