LQ Toronto Forums  

Go Back   LQ Toronto Forums > Madina Arabic Books > Madina Arabic Book 1

Old 05-15-2009, 07:05 AM

Default Matching handouts with DVDs

Assalamu 'Alaikum all,

I was wondering if there is an easy way in pairing up the handouts posted in the downloads section with the DVDs?

Also I have the books relevant for Madinah Book 1 - a Blue one, which I know is used in class, a orange one which is the english key for the blue textbook, and a green one, which I am not sure of it's purpose. It's title is "Key to Exercises Part 1"

Brother Asif mentioned in the first DVD that the course will finish in 7 months. Is this all three books? If so, would it be possible to get some feedback on how individuals that finished this course within the 7 months feel about this accomplishment, and how it has affected them?

Jazakallah Khairan
Old 05-15-2009, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arshadz View Post
Assalamu 'Alaikum all,

I was wondering if there is an easy way in pairing up the handouts posted in the downloads section with the DVDs?

Also I have the books relevant for Madinah Book 1 - a Blue one, which I know is used in class, a orange one which is the english key for the blue textbook, and a green one, which I am not sure of it's purpose. It's title is "Key to Exercises Part 1"

Brother Asif mentioned in the first DVD that the course will finish in 7 months. Is this all three books? If so, would it be possible to get some feedback on how individuals that finished this course within the 7 months feel about this accomplishment, and how it has affected them?

Jazakallah Khairan

bismiAllaah

wa alayka salam;

First, I would like to thank and praise Allaah one again for this source of learning the language of his Glorious Quran. In addition, I would like to congratulate you on your path to learning the language of the Qur'an, may Allaah reward you and assist you througout your whole journey.

Furthermore, there are only two handouts. The first one is only for book number 1. The second handout is for books 2 & 3. The only way to pair up the dvs to the handouts, is that the dvds for book1 intertwind with the first handbook, and the rest of the dvds (dvds for book 2 and 3) intertwind with the second handout. Everytime Brother Asif (may Allaah guard him) refers to the handout, please refer to it and everytime he refers to the madina book (sometimes called the old book) please refer to it.

Moreover, the orange book is a book called (answers to the excercises). This book is only to be used as a secondary source after you compete each excercise to double check with your answers. Some people teach themsevles and don't have the dvds so they need the answers for their own answers, which is why these books were created. The one you mentioned as '"Key to Exercises Part 1' is the key for book 1; which gives an outline of each lesson in detail. Alhamdu liALlah.

Brother Asif used to teach this course full time. Monday thru Thursday, from 9:30AM - 12:30PM. For seven months. Yes, he is refering to the three books when he mentiones that this will be a seven month course. I don't know any individuals that completed the course; however, I know a lot of brothers who are studying from these books, and alhamdu liAllah some of them are beginning to speak the langauge and understand atleast 60-70%, some even 80% of the Quran, which is the sole purpose. Allah is the source of all good, and the Prophet (may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said "the best of you are the ones who learn the Quran, and teach it". I hope my two cents atlead gave you some sort of benefit and resolution to your wonderful questions. Once again, may Allah reward you abundantley and guide to fully understand the langauge of his finaly revealtion to mankind.

Allahu Akbr!