PDA

View Full Version : Grammaranalyse from quran - Website

Sa3id al-almani
09-11-2011, 03:24 PM
assalaamu 3alaykum

Do someones knows this page?
There is grammatical analysis in a nice way.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx (http://corpus.quran.com/treebank.jsp)
By the way, can someoney explain me what they mean with (*) in suratul 3asr?
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (http://corpus.quran.com/treebank.jsp?chapter=103&verse=1)

What is the meaning for (*) before "wal 3asri"?
And why is not a khabar inna there?

Sorry, i'm first on the beginning in book2, and do not understand what there is.

irf2k
09-11-2011, 06:35 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

Links that deal with non-madina site or questions about content of those sites are not allowed in this forum.
This forum is only dedicated to Madina Books and the matter covered in those books.
Wasalam

hassan
09-12-2011, 05:33 AM
wa alaikumussalaam.

﴾إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ ﴿٢in this ayah, فِي خُسْرٍ is khabaru inna. the laam attached to فِي خُسْرٍ is not a harf jarr "li". its laam-ul-muzahlaqah. you will learn later on inshAllah that there is a special kind of laam which (in jumla ismiyyah) is prefixed to mubtada for the sake of emphasis. but when inna is also inserted in the beginning then that laam has to be pushed to the khabar. as two particles of emphasis cannot come together in one place. so here, this displaced laam (laam-ul-muzahlaqah) is attached to khabaru inna.

for the details of laam-ul-muzahlaqah see page 4 to Book2&3 handouts.

Sa3id al-almani
09-12-2011, 06:55 PM
baarak allahu fikum

excuse me I wanted not make something wrong I wanted just shara a nice page. I understand you of course If you want no other Links.

baarak allahu fik for your explanation

irf2k
09-12-2011, 09:54 PM
Walalikum Assalam
That lam is not harf jarr.
You will learn in book 3 lesson 19. Check the Key point #2.

(2) We have seen lām al-ibtidā’ in Lesson 17, e.g.:
لَبَيْتُكَ أَجْمَلُ. ‘Indeed your house is more beautiful.’
Now if we want to use إِنَّ also in this sentence, the lām has to be pushed to the khabar, as twoparticles of emphasis cannot come together in one place. So the sentence becomes:
إنَّ بيتَكَ لَأَجْمَلُ. ‘Surely your house is indeed more beautiful.’.
After its removal from its original position the, the lām is no longer called lām al-ibtidā’. it is now called اللَّامُ المُزَحْلَقَةُ (the displaced lām).
A sentence with both إنَّ and the lām is more emphatic than one with إنَّ or the lām only.
Here are some more examples:
وَإِنَّ أَوۡهَنَ ٱلۡبُيُوتِ لَبَيۡتُ ٱلۡعَنكَبُوتِۚ
‘Indeed the frailest of houses is the spider’s house.’ (Qur’ān, 29:41).
إِنَّ إِلَٰهَكُمۡ لَوَٰحِدٞ ٤
‘Indeed your God is One.’ (Qur’ān, 37:4).
إِنَّ أَوَّلَ بَيۡتٖ وُضِعَ لِلنَّاسِ لَلَّذِي بِبَكَّةَ
‘ Indeed the first sanctuary appointed for mankind is the one which is in Bakkah (Makkah).’
(Qur’ān,3:96).
إِنَّ أَنكَرَ ٱلۡأَصۡوَٰتِ لَصَوۡتُ ٱلۡحَمِيرِ ١٩
‘ Indeed the harshest of all voices is the voice of the ass.’ (Qur’ān, 31:19).
Wasalam
P.S. The attached zip file contains 2 fonts that you should add to your fonts table.