PDA

View Full Version : Handouts mentioned in the DVD's

oceanic
08-24-2010, 01:17 AM
Hello

Regarding the handouts that the teacher in the LQ videos keeps mentioning, does anyone have them available numbered according to how they were used in the lessons by the students?

The teacher keeps mentioned them according to page number, whilst the handouts that are on the net are broken down according to topics e.g. verbs, noun, mudaf etc.

But since the teacher is always mentioning the page number rather than the actual name of the handout, i'm usually getting lost as to which handout he is referring to.

If anyone could help thanks.

adilbarra
08-24-2010, 04:15 AM
Hello

Regarding the handouts that the teacher in the LQ videos keeps mentioning, does anyone have them available numbered according to how they were used in the lessons by the students?

The teacher keeps mentioned them according to page number, whilst the handouts that are on the net are broken down according to topics e.g. verbs, noun, mudaf etc.

But since the teacher is always mentioning the page number rather than the actual name of the handout, i'm usually getting lost as to which handout he is referring to.

If anyone could help thanks.

BISMIALLAAH

salamu Allaahi alayak,

As you are cognizant of, all the goos which exists comes from Allaahu ta'ala, and all the prasies solely belong to him only; may he be Glorifed and Exalted.

As for your question, each handout that is uploaded on this blessed website is numbered on the bottom of each page; therefore, please go through each page in each handoud in sha Allaahu ta'ala. You're question is very logical; however, sometimes we have to make an extra small effort that will not take much of our time to facilitate learning from this free website, and who knows you might run into more beneficial knowledge in the handouts. Finally, if you have a list of all the page numbers you would like in order, please write thim here and I can put them together for you in sha Allaah. May Allaahu ta'ala allow you to master the honoured language of the noble qur'an wa burika feek.:)

oceanic
08-24-2010, 09:18 AM
ahh, i didn't realise the pages were numbered, thank you.