PDA

View Full Version : blank verb conjugation sheet

zuhud
10-21-2008, 03:48 PM
Salaam Aleikum,

I have just printed out some of these sheets but i am a little confused. Brother Asif has recommended we practice for book one, conjugation of past tense verbs but the columns listed are Active Voice, Passive Voice and Energetic Nun. These also have their own sub columns so i am unsure which one i am meant to fill in. Admittedly Br Asif did point out in one of the earleir videos which column needed to be filled in but i am currently on Video 6.

Is there also a list of completed conjugated verbs that can be refered to so we can check if we have written them out correctly?

Jazzakallah khayr

mmp_31
10-21-2008, 05:15 PM
Salaam Aleikum,

I have just printed out some of these sheets but i am a little confused. Brother Asif has recommended we practice for book one, conjugation of past tense verbs but the columns listed are Active Voice, Passive Voice and Energetic Nun. These also have their own sub columns so i am unsure which one i am meant to fill in. Admittedly Br Asif did point out in one of the earleir videos which column needed to be filled in but i am currently on Video 6.

Is there also a list of completed conjugated verbs that can be refered to so we can check if we have written them out correctly?

Jazzakallah khayr

Walaikumsalaam

I had a look at the conjugation chart, by past tense it means fill in 'active voice maadhi'. so fill in the active voice maadhi column.

The verbs which you will do in book 1 are sound so the conjgation of each one will be the same, however, if you are confused then just post here and insha-Allah we can have a look.

Khalida Mirza
10-24-2008, 01:43 PM
salam... you will keep this conjugation chart till the end of Book 3. keep conjugating the verbs one at a time and file them in a binder... then when you study Mudarie (present tens)then you will go back to your chart again to conjugate all the verbs into Muarie... and when you will study the passive voice you will again go back to your chart and conjugate the verb into passive form... and so on...the whole chart will be completed as you will study Book 3 till end. Inshaallah.. I hope it is clear...
Ma'asalam

ashfaqahmedca
01-07-2009, 03:33 PM
Can some body post this chart of verb conjugations as I don't have one

Jazak Allah Khairan

irf2k
01-07-2009, 07:02 PM
As Salamu Alaikum,
You can download it from Download area of the web site www.lqtoronto.com (http://www.lqtoronto.com)

Wa Salam